How to Install & Use Material Theme in Android Studio
There is a number of IDEs available on the internet for Android Development. But the most loved and most recommended one is the Android Studio. Being an android developer you will spend most of your time on Android Studio so it becomes very crucial to select a theme that you love and a theme that gives you an eye-soothing experience.
In this article, I will tell you how you make Android Studio look amazing. Follow the steps below to make Android Studio look fancy and amazing :
- Open the Android Studio.
- On the top left corner, click on File> Settings
- Now, type “Material Theme UI”. Make sure that you have selected the Marketplace tab. Click on the install button to install the material theme.
- Type “Atom Material Icons” and install it by simply clicking on the install button.
- Now, restart Android Studio to apply the changes.
- After restarting you will see that plugin is active.
- You can further make customization by selecting the theme of your choice.
- To change the theme, navigate to File>Settings>Appearance & Behaviour
- Click on Theme and a list of different themes will be poped down. Select the theme of your choice and then click on the apply button.
- You can also change the font style and font size from the settings.