Comments, Escape Sequences & Print Statement
- Comments are used to make the code more understandable for programmer.
- Comments are not executed by Interpreter.
There are 2 methods to write comment in Python Language -:
- Single Line Comment
- Multi Line Comment
Single Line Comment : Single Line comments are the comments which are created in single line only i.e. they occupy the space of single line only.
- We use # (hash/pound to write single line comment).
- E.g. # this is a comment.
Multi Line Comment : Multi Line comments are the comments which are created by using multiple lines i.e. they occupy more than one line in the program.
- We use “”” ….. Comment …. “”” for writing multi line comment i.e. (tripe quotes for writing multi-line comments).
Python Print Statement:
print() is a function in Python language which allows us to display whatever is written it i.e. inside print statement.
end : end command allows us to put something in the end of line i.e. in simple words it allows us to continue the line with ‘ ’ or ‘,’ or anything whatever we put inside these quotes of end. It simply joins two different print statements using some kind of symbol or even by space.
Escape Sequences :
- An Escape Sequence in Python programming language is a sequence of characters.
- It doesn’t represent itself when used inside string literal or character.
- It is composed of two or more characters starting with backslash \.
Code file as described in the video
#Please dont remove this line """ This is a Multiline Comment """ """ This is a comment """ # print("Subscribe CodeWithHarry now","Bhai video bhi like kar dena") # print("next line") # print("C:\'narry") print("Harry is \n good boy \t1") #comment after statement